A fresh pasta dish for the budding spring!
Sun-dried Tomato and Spinach Gnocchi
- 1 recipe Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 tbsp oil from sun-dried tomato jar
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups spinach or power greens
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, and cook, covered, until onion is translucent.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes. Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add Cauliflower Gnocchi, which should be already pan-fried. Heat through.
- Add spinach or greens, and cook until wilted.
- Serve and enjoy!