Cause sometimes you need cookies… and coffee. Similtaneously.
Ultimate Healthy Cookies
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 2 very, very ripe bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 sachet instant espresso
- 2 tbsp dutch cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mash the bananas very thoroughly in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the oats and vanilla, mix well, and let stand on the counter for 20 minutes. The oats will soak up the banana liquid and vanilla.
- Add in the espresso and cocoa, and mix well.
- Scoop in 1/4 cup scoops (I use an ice cream scoop with a trigger) onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until a little golden on the bottom.
- Let cool on a cooling rack. Enjoy!