I’ve been making a lot of french fries in my ActiFry (seriously, get one, it’s a game changer!!) and I wanted something tasty to dip them in…
Cashew Sriracha Aioli
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoke paprika
- Mix coconut milk, sriracha and apple cider vinegar. Let stand for about 15 min on the counter.
- Transfer coconut milk mixture and all remaining ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy immediately, or leave in the fridge overnight, and it will thicken up a little. Great for sandwich spread, or fry dipping!