On a cold morning, you need your breakfast to warm your soul. (and your tummy)
Spicy Mango Cranberry Oats
- 1/2 cup steel-cut oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 2 tbsp cranberry sauce (can sub 55g whole cranberries)
- 1 tbsp candied ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook until liquid is absorbed, stirring frequently.
- Serve oats, drizzle with maple syrup. Enjoy!