My fiance was feeling sicky this morning (and all of yesterday, poor guy!) and I thought the warming spices in these would do him good! Also, they’re delicious.
Orange Mango Chai Oats
- 1/2 cup steel-cut oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 chai tea bag
- 1 tsp chai spice
- 2 cups frozen mango
- Drizzle of maple syrup
- Boil the water in a kettle, pour into pot, and steep tea bag.
- Take out chai tea bag, add chai spice, coconut milk and mango.
- Cook over medium low heat until liquid is absorbed, stirring frequently.
- Serve and drizzle with maple syrup. Enjoy!